Polycarbonate Chair Mat Plastic Sheets Price
Product Description Features 1) High light transmission: Up to 88% that of same thickness of general glass. 2) Excellent impact resistance: 80 times that of glass. 3) Weather and UV resistant-properties retained for years: Temperature resistance range is 40°C ~ +120°C, with an ultraviolet...
|Name:||PC frosted sheet|
|Color:||Clear, Opal, Lake blue, also could be custom color.|
|Width*Length:||2.1*5.8 or customized|
|Thickness:||2mm-8mm or other thickness|
|Coating:||UV protection(One side or two sides).|
|Impact resistance:||80 times that of glass, 15 times that of acrylic sheeting|
|Temperature resistance range||40°~120°|
|Light weight||Only 1/12 of the weight of glass of the same thickness|
|Delivery time:||7-10 days once confirm your deposit.|
1) High light transmission: Up to 88% that of same thickness of general glass.
2) Excellent impact resistance: 80 times that of glass.
3) Weather and UV resistant-properties retained for years: Temperature resistance range is 40°C ~ +120°C, with an ultraviolet coextruded film on the sheet surface. It can prevent the resin fatigue or yellowing caused by the ultraviolet.
4) Light weight: Only 1/12 of the weight of glass of the same thickness. It can be easily cold bent as well as thermal shaping.
5) Flame resistance: High fire performance rating is class B1.
6) Sound and heat insulation: Superb sound insulation for freeway barrier and super thermal insulation save energy.
7) An engineering plastic of excellent integration capability. It has outstanding physical, mechanical, electrical and heat capabilities.
Germany Bayer - Makrolon 100% virgin imported polycarbonate
Sabic Lexan 100% virgin imported polycarbonate
Germany Bayer UV material
UV co-extrusion coating can prevent the resin fatigue or yellowing effectively by ultraviolet ray .
And it help the sheets transfer into the visible light.
- Previous: 4mm Thick Plastic Sheet Polycarbonate Roofing
- Next: Swimming Pool Cover Roof Polycarbonate Pc Plastic Sheet