UV Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet
uv polycarbonate roofing sheet The uv polycarbonate roofing sheet material of is 1100% GE, Makrolon Bayer,Sabic Lexan,Samsung,LG etc.Our company Warranty 10 years, Grade A quality, 100% virgin material polycarbonate sheet Polycarbonate Hollow Sheet Thickness:2.8mm-20mm Size:2100mm*5800mm 10...
uv polycarbonate roofing sheet
The uv polycarbonate roofing sheet material of is 1100% GE, Makrolon Bayer,Sabic Lexan,Samsung,LG etc.Our company Warranty 10 years, Grade A quality, 100% virgin material polycarbonate sheet
Polycarbonate Hollow Sheet
10 years warranty
1) High light transmission: over 82%
2) Excellent impact resistance: 80 times of same thick glass.
3) Weather and UV resistant-properties retained for years.: Temperature resistance range is -40°C ~ +120°C, with an
ultraviolet coextruded film on the sheet surface. It can prevent the resin fatigue or yellowing caused by the ultraviolet.
4) Light weight: only 1/12 of the weight of glass of the same thickness. It can be easily cold bent as well as thermal shaping.
5) Flame resistance: High fire performance rating is class B1.
6) Sound and heat insulation: Superb sound insulation for freeway barrier and super thermal insulation save energy.
7) An engineering plastic of excellent integration capability. It has outstanding physical, mechanical, electrical and heat capabilities.
Payment & delivery
1. Can I install polycarbonate sheets myself ?
Polycarbonate sheets are particularly user-friendly and very light, so that fewer cross bars are needed. This makes the supporting structure more straightforward and cheaper.
2. Won’t a polycarbonate roof make things very hot?
Polycarbonate roofing sheets come with an energy reflective coating, which helps solve this problem. Moreover,polycarbonate sheets have excellent insulating properties so that heating costs are considerably
reduced during intermediate seasons.
3. Do the sheets break very easily?
No! Polycarbonate sheets are not only extremely impact resistant but thanks to their temperature and
weather resistance they have a much longer service life.